Tors Park is an historic woodland estate nestled into the epic sea cliffs of Exmoor National Park, with exceptional, uninterrupted views over Lynmouth Harbour and the bay beyond. Tors Park is a long-term conservation and restoration project and has been lovingly regenerated to create individual homes for owners and holiday guests to enjoy, while immersing themselves in the unique character of the ancient surrounding wilderness.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and flexible person with a genuine interest in providing great service for our guests and residents. Your role will be vital in delivering this excellent service by maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of our site and apartments, keeping them in perfect condition in order to offer an exceptional stay for our guests. You’ll share our passion for our location and service.
You will be responsible for holiday let changeovers and the cleanliness of all apartments and communal area. Along with your team, you will ensure the apartments are maintained to an exceptional standard at all times, and be responsible for maintaining a safe and pleasant working environment.
You’ll be a flexible member of the team, willing to step into other roles on occasion, and will be an ambassador for our holiday let and residential operation, particularly when meeting with guests.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week: rota with frequent weekend working
Your Experience and Personal Attributes
- Professional housekeeping experience of at least one year
- Good knowledge of housekeeping processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of holiday let/hotel legislation and health and safety
- Ability to plan and organise your day
- Good communicator, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Attention to detail and able to follow checklists and standard operating procedures
- Good verbal and written communication
- Dedicated and enthusiastic approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Physically fit, able to navigate steep pathways and perform lifting on occasion
- Be reliable and punctual
- We offer paid annual leave and other employment benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.00 per hourApply